Thursday 16 February 2012

Popular methods of creating artist trading cards

Best Review - Top 10 Best Media To Create ATC/ACEO's

I have recently joined the site Best Reviewer, which allows you to make top tens ( eg) for all sorts of things. My first top ten was the ten most popular methods/techniques for making artist trading cards.  The top ten is probably quite subjective but based on a wide experience of cards found on the web so I do think the list is a reasonable attempt at ordering these techniques. Unless you know better?

I would love to hear from any artists who find the list inaccurate, it would help me to make it more objective. Many of us tend to stick to a short list of favourite techniques and I think that tends to colour our view of things like this. So if you have a view, let me hear it - please.

No comments: