Tuesday 8 February 2011

Newly created ATC's

Not managing to get here as often as I should but physiotherapy is taking its toll of my time.

Here are three new ATC's which are on My Flickr photostream. As of today they are all available for trading, should they take your fancy.

Blue Muse, using an image of Marie Antoinette

Two's a couple

Roses are red

You might be interested in a Squidoo Lens that I have been developing, showing many of the different methods and techniques for creating ATC cards. If you know of any other methods or think that you have a card which uses something a little differently, I would love to hear from you and possily include it into the lens.

Just for information a Squidoo Lens is considered to be a single page web-site focusing on one small niche area of information please take a look I would be grateful for any comments or advice that you may have.

1 comment:

Tam Hess said...

Wonderful ATC's! I'll have to go check out the squidoo lens....:)