Wednesday 4 April 2012

A new venture - poetry

I posted yesterday of a new blog I am starting called Poems and Poetry on Life, as a starter for ten I have included what I consider to be my best 5 poems in a TOP 5 on best reviewer. This is really just a quick review of what I have been posting on the new blog but if quick is what you want, see what I think are my top 5 poems available on the web so far.

The other reason for this short post is to recommend Best Reviewer, actually a possible way of earning a little cash from on-line activities, especially if you have some thoughts on the sort of TOP x lists that might get lots of readers. If you want to join and make a few lists of your own why not try, register here.

But be warned this is not a get-rich-quick scheme, time patience and maybe lots of lists may be desired.

No comments: