Wednesday 1 June 2011

Assemblage for PDA Designer Challenge

OK a preview of the assemblage which I created from the bits and pieces which I showed in my last post.






I call it, Neffertiti's Trinkets and Treasures. I shall be posting a description and more images very soon.

This is a new challenge for me, I have been made a designer for PDA and every month we are given a collage sheet from which we have to create a piece of art.




I must have posted previously about a new interest for me, I found a book by Michael De Meng and this has proved to be a fabulous inspiration. Read it if you can! I do not think I will be making art creations like his to start with but I will be learning as I create.

1 comment:

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Love your work John! All your pieces are inspirational! Tee