I don't usually go for this sort of thing but I am going to start playing this game. Linda from "Just my little bit" has tagged me with the task to tell you six random things about myself; so here they are:-
- When I was four I was run over by a tricycle at nursery, I still have the scar on my knee
- I learnt to programme computers when they were still as big as a room, and needed another room to hold all the cooling equipment. You had to programme them using punched cards or paper tape - the idea of using a keyboard was still years away.
- I married my lovely wife before going back to do a masters degree and she was in the hospital labour ward whilst I was doing a metallurgy exam. Cool as a cucumber; especially since when I phoned up before going in to the examination room, I was told she had been taken to the intensive care ward.
- My other great love (apart from art) is music. I play the guitar and write my own songs. you can see some of them on my YouTube videos
- My favourite english food is stew. I cook a very mean stew and always make enough to last me for two or three days. Don't you think it just keeps on getting better the more it is heated up. My wife doesn't agree!
- Number six....mmmmm.... That reminds me of The Prisoner and the location of the Village, Portmeirion in North Wales. This was one of my favourite holiday locations when my family was young. More likely to go abroad now to search for a little sun. Can't stand the English weather with my arthritic knees.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Here are the six people I have tagged
- Jan of Jan's Journal
- Margaret at Mop Heads Unite
- Maureen at Maureen's Mixture
- Sherry of Sherry's simple blog
- Viv of Viv's Visuals
- Wendy at Wendy's Art and Craft Journey