Saturday 30 May 2009

I just gotta brag about this.

A little while ago I was approached by The Morning News, an on-line newspaper about using one of my photos on Flickr to illustrate an article. Of course I said yes............... It wasn't an art mag or even in an article about art BUT it was an offer to use the photo ( an ATC called Matrimony, I think my luck's in) but it was my first published work so how could I refuse.

I personally think it may have been the implied humour rather than artistic merit but who cares. It is my first official recognition.

See the article at The Morning News archives section.

Just a quickie this week still tied up with MIL's affairs (financial!) and down with a rotten cold, so no time to play with art/craft.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Way to go John. Hope you get many more opportunities!

June said...

Congrats to you !!! and well deserved too. Love the work and it illustrates the article perfectly.
Have a perfect weekend my friend
Hugs June

Linda said...

Hey that's awesome! Congratulations.

Steven Cronin said...

Nice one John!