Monday 18 February 2008

STOP PRESS NEWS FOR ARTISTS AND ART LOVERS

Here it is :-

a new auction site for all art lovers, wether you are buying or selling, visit Art And Craft Auctions.com which has just today gone live. this site has been developed by artists (or at least with their help) for artists and art lovers.

Many art sellers have become disillusioned with ebay's attitude to small volume sellers and have welcomed the setting up of an auction site specifically for art and artists (and crafters...) with open arms. Please visit and if you can sign up. It costs nothing to register!

It has been some time since I personally listed on ebay and will be looking very closely at this new development. . Many artists selling on-line are very excited about this, I have already registered BTW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks John I am glad you like my work. Check back from time to time. I am going to take a look at the new art and auction website!
Mechelle

Mechelle said...

Thanks John I'm glad you like my artwok! Check back from time to time. I am going to take a look the new art and auction website.
Like your work.